What is Die?
Die are various die and tools used in industrial production for injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, die casting or forging, smelting, stamping, etc. to obtain the desired products. In short, a mold is a tool for making a shaped article, and the tool is composed of various parts, and different molds are composed of different parts. It mainly realizes the processing of the shape of the article by changing the physical state of the formed material.
TERADA DIE ADVANTAGES
1. TERADA Hardware, using CAD, 3D design product molds for customer needs, more accurate and clear display of product effects and size.
2. The mold opening time is short.and develop and design new product die usually need one week.
3. All the molds are made of alloy material to ensure the die owned a long service life.
4. Stamping products use a combination of molds to ensure the precision of the products.
Depending on the processing method of the product, the mold can be divided into five categories: punching and cutting die, bending die, drawing die, forming die and compression die.
a. Punching and cutting die: It is done by shearing. Commonly used forms include shearing die, blanking die, punching die, trimming die, whole edge die, hole punching die and punching die.
b. Bending mold: It is a shape that bends the flat blank into an angle. Depending on the shape, precision and production volume of the part, there are many different types of molds, such as ordinary bending dies, cam bending dies, and crimping. Dies, arc bending dies, bending punch dies and twisting dies.
c. Draw mold: The draw mold is a flat blank container made of flat blanks.
d. Forming Mold: refers to changing the shape of the blank by various local deformation methods, in the form of a convex forming die, a curl forming die, a neck forming die, a hole flange forming die, and a round edge forming die.
e. Compression mold: It uses strong pressure to deform the metal blanks into the desired shape. The types include extrusion dies, embossing dies, embossing dies and end dies.
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media